Saturday, December 12, 2009

Update: We're Putting Down Roots!

We announced in October The Bridal Party was in the process of opening doors to a brand new office/planning studio, and I'm proud to report we're nearing the finish line.

I'm one super-duper perfectionist, and to say I'm taking my time and painstakingly pondering almost every detail is an understatement, but we're about 75% there. Our space is small but so extraordinarily charming and adorable. I'm really pleased. And before 2009 says "farewell," we'll be ready!

And since I promised to keep you posted, here's a sneak peek.


- - - - - - - - - -
by Rashana Anderson
Founder & Managing Director, THE BRIDAL PARTY

2 comments:

Ebony said...

Congrats Rashana. This is such a great blessing. Looks like it will be beautiful but I expect nothing less....

chadp23 said...

Can we get more than this one snap shot

Related Posts with Thumbnails