Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fabulous & "50"

I've been enjoying planning a celebration for my Mommy, who's celebrating this golden birthday in just a few weeks.  I finished printing, preparing and mailing the invitations for her fabulous affair a few days ago, so invited guests should have received yesterday.  I really love this style, featuring an ultra-chic velvet zebra print pocket.  Who doesn't love a 3-dimensional textured piece of stationary?! Definitely befitting my mother and the upcoming party.  So, I thought I'd share a few photos of the finished product!


- - - - - - - - - -
by Rashana Anderson
Founder & Managing Director, THE BRIDAL PARTY

2 comments:

Susan Southerland said...

Are those Anna Griffin invitations? I love her products! I really like the added dimension of the flocking on the zebra stripes... fun yet chic! A great invitation sets the tone for what guests can expect from your fabulous event.

Rashana of THE BRIDAL PARTY said...

Yes, Susan. They are! I love this invitation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails