Chances are, you've already met us and we've wow'd you with ideas, design suggestions, advice or even came to the rescue on those last-minute wedding day errands. But just in case you haven't met all of our acquaintance, we'd like to introduce our fabulous core team! After all, what's a wedding without THE BRIDAL PARTY?
Founder & Managing Director
Professional Bridal Consultant™
As a wedding singer-turned-wedding planner, Rashana Anderson brought 11 years of experience in marketing, project management, film and television to the event planning industry when she founded THE BRIDAL PARTY LLC in 2007. She is a seasoned Professional Bridal Consultant™, graduate of Rutgers University, an active member of the Association of Bridal Consultants as well as a Distinguished Graduate of their prestigious professional development program and the proud mother of boy/girl twins.
- Two people Rashana would love to have as guests at a dinner party: Marilyn Monroe and President Barack Obama. I'd love to sit and talk candidly about both their life experiences.
- Rashana's favorite ice-cream flavor: Maple Walnut
- The one food Rashana could eat for the rest of her life: Cheeseburgers & Fries
- Rashana's favorite part of weddings: Those final seconds before the bride walks down the aisle, because it's the actual gateway between her old life and her new life. Such a priceless moment.
Associate Bridal Consultant
Jocelyn has worked with THE BRIDAL PARTY since it first opened its doors in 2007, helping design one-of-a-kind weddings and events. She is a proud graduate of Temple University and the mother of a beautiful little girl.
- Two people Jocelyn would love to have as guests at a dinner party: Phylicia Rashād (my favorite tv actress; personification of beauty, elegance & sass) and Stevie Wonder (my favorite musician)
- Jocelyn's favorite ice-cream flavor: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- The one food Jocelyn could eat for the rest of her life: Jerk Chicken
- Jocelyn's favorite part of weddings: The introduction of the new Mr. & Mrs. at the wedding reception; the first time they are addressed, publicly as husband and wife!
Assistant Bridal Consultant
- Two people Jenn would love to have as guests at a dinner party: Bethenny Frankel and Hillary Clinton
- Jenn's favorite ice-cream flavor: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- The one food Jenn could eat for the rest of her life: Nachos!!!!!
- Jenn's favorite part of weddings: When the bride first walks down the aisle. Makes me tear up every time.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We've also had a wicked group of interns work with us throughout the years that we are so grateful to. Many thanks to Glenis, Danielle, Shanise, Melissa, Katie and Chavonne. With each wedding season, they bring fresh ideas and higher levels of dedication to learning/growing in the event industry.
So, there you have it! And, WE'RE ALL VERY PLEASED TO MEET YOU.
- - - - - - - - - -
by Rashana Anderson
Founder & Managing Director, THE BRIDAL PARTY