Monday, August 1, 2011

Ask Rashana: What Color Shoes For My Bridesmaids?


Dear Rashana,
I'm having an afternoon, garden wedding.  I'm so excited!  Most of the plans have been made and I've begun to count down.  However, I can't decide what color shoes my bridesmaids should wear.  I realize most brides chose silver, gold or dyed shoes for their party, but I want to be different.  Since my bridesmaids are wearing "ocean blue," what color shoe would you recommend?
-Old, New, Borrowed & Something (to go with) Blue


**********************************************

Hey Old, New, Borrowed & Something (to go with) Blue,
I'm so glad you asked me this question because I've been anxious to share my opinion on this.  I say go NUDE!  Patent nude, to be specific.  Long gone are the days where a nude shoe was most befitting grandma.  Nude has been all the rage for several seasons now, so no need to discriminate when it comes to your bridesmaids.  Not to mention a nude shoe will likely be one they won't mind wearing again and not only do they go with everything, but they make legs look ultra long and lean.

Here's a look at nude shoes in action:

 
Hope this helps,
Rashana

- - - - - - - - - -
by Rashana Anderson
Founder & Managing Director, THE BRIDAL PARTY


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails