Friday, October 17, 2008

McCaffrey International Trunk Show

We just received word that the McCaffrey International Trunk Show is going on now through October 19th at Kleinfeld Bridal.  Next to Oscar de la Renta and Romona Keveza, McCaffrey is my absolute favorite designer of bridal gowns.  Not many design houses can even begin to compare.  And the gowns featured during this exclusive event have never been viewed by the public.

Brides, you won't want to miss this one! 
Appointments are limited, so book now to ensure availability. 
Call (646) 633-4300.

3 comments:

MichelleB said...

Wow, McCaffrey knows wedding dresses! After my hubby bought me a gorgeous diamond engagement ring from www.idonowidont.com I have been looking for a chic fashion forward wedding dress. That one is gorgeous, thanks!

Rashana of The Bridal Party LLC said...

I LOVE McCaffrey gowns. I almost bought one for my own wedding about 5 years ago. I hope you're able to attend the trunk show.

Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see what the gowns look like now that Justina is no longer designing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails