I must admit 10/10/10 has a great ring to it, but here are a few more "pros" to ponder:
* 10/10/10 falls on a weekend (Sunday).
* As referred to in The Straits Times, "10" marks the end of a single-digit set of numbers and thus a 10/10/10 wedding symbolizes the union of two individuals and the start of living together.
* Ten implies completeness of order, nothing lacking and nothing over. It signifies that the cycle is complete and that everything is in its proper order. Thus ten represents the perfection of divine order.
* 101010 is binary for 42, and according to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy it's "the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything."
* Several wedding planners and hotels (such as Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas) are offering special PERFECT 10 packages if you book 10-10-10.
So if you've decided to get married on October 10, 2010 and haven't booked your venue and vendors yet, you'd better hurry!
- - - - - - - - - -
by Rashana Anderson
Founder & Managing Director, THE BRIDAL PARTY