Monday, May 18, 2009

Short, Sweet & To The Point


Many brides are afraid to even consider wearing a short wedding dress.  If you were to ask why, you'll find the common response is "it's not traditional."  But styles have evolved and revolved over the years, as a great many dresses worn in the 50's were actually cocktail length.  
Just in case you're willing to consider going short, here are a few 2009 styles to consider (photos courtesy of Brides.com and Kleinfeldbridal.com):

 Platinum for Priscilla of Boston

Melissa Sweet

Amsale

 Michelle Roth

 Jenny Lee


Rashana Anderson
Founder & Managing Director, The Bridal Party


3 comments:

Shari said...

I would never do it- but they are so cute and chic!

The Budget Brides Handbook said...

Great Post!! I love the short wedding dress trend. I also loved the last episode of The Game. Great News! I love your blog so much I have given you a blog award. http://thebudgetbrideshandbook.blogspot.com/2009/05/we-received-blog-award.html

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

I am going Short! I have ordered a bridesmaids dress but wearing it as a wedding dress. I couldn't be happier!

Related Posts with Thumbnails