Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Founder, Managing Director ... and MOMMY!

I'm sure many of our faithful readers and subscribers have wondered why After YES, Before I DO and Everything In Between's blog posts have slowed down.  Well ... late afternoon on September 22nd I officially added the role of MOMMY to my other commitments and, needless to say, I've been diligently preparing for this awesome job for many months.


My husband and I welcomed our beautiful boy/girl twins, Jonah William and Gia Milan, on the last day of summer.  We couldn't be happier ... couldn't be more thrilled!  And as I settle in, I promise THE BRIDAL PARTY's blog will return to its normal cadence very soon.

My Sincerest Best,
Rashana

5 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Can't wait for you to return, but enjoy being Mommy to your twins :) CONGRATS!

Wedded Luxe said...

OMG, congratulations honey!!

Lisa Michelle said...

That's incredible! Had no idea. Congratulations and God bless you and your family.

The Budget Brides Handbook said...

Congrats Rashanna!!! Have a great time with your bundle of joys.

Nicole Scott-Tate said...

Oh wow! Double trouble. LOL. Congratulations to you two!

Related Posts with Thumbnails