I was strolling through Sephora over the weekend and stumbled upon a great find! The first thing I always do is head to the back of the store to check out philosophy (one of my favorite brands) and this time I was stopped in my tracks by this wonderful little collection:
YES, it's called the bridal party! "How perfect," I thought. And anyone who knows me knows I LOVE philosophy so seeing that one of their collections dons the name of my company (The Bridal Party) immediately put a huge smile on my face.
philosophy's the bridal party collection is for the bride-to-be and includes a trio of shower gels inspired by wedding traditions that are sure to pamper the beautiful bride before the big day. It's an ideal bridal shower gift, but could also be a wonderful gift for bridesmaids.
* * * * * * *So…I've decided to offer one lucky person their own the bridal party collection by philosophy!
If you're interested, all you need to do is post a comment to this post!
To increase your chances:
- Follow us on twitter (include your twitter name with your comment)
- Become a fan of The Bridal Party on Facebook
- Become a follower of this blog on NetworkedBlogs
- Contest is open to U.S. residents only.
- Everyone is welcome to participate: brides-to-be, past brides, bloggers, etc.
- All submissions must be provided by 11:59 P.M. EST, March 12.
- Winner will be announced on March 19.